TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: May 30, 2021
Hoogvastgoed BV, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes available to users this document, which aims to comply with the obligations under Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, and inform all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order on the website, since the booking of any property offered on the Web will be subject to these terms and conditions. You understand that by placing an order on the Site (now or in the future), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site is also subject to these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the date at the top of this page. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that any reference to the term “Web” in these Terms and Conditions includes any current and future versions of the www.apartmenthoog.com website.
Please check the box confirming that you accept these terms and conditions before confirming your reservation. Please understand that if you refuse to accept them you will not be able to place orders through our website.
Use of the Website
Apartmenthoog is an brand that belongs to the company Hoogvastgoed BV, with registration number NL815274580B01, and located at Kruisstraat 8 A, Haarlem, NL 2011 PX.
Purpose of the website
This website has been created to promote our properties in Altea and Barcelona, and allow our customers to make direct bookings.
Access and use of the website
Most areas of this Site are open to everyone and can be visited without placing an booking and/or registering your details.
By using any part of the Site, you agree to the Site Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Site, you must leave this Site immediately, and you may not place bookings through this Site.
Apartmenthoog.com may revise the Terms and Conditions of this Website at any time, so please check the content of these terms and conditions from time to time, as you will be bound by the terms and conditions in effect at the time you place an booking with us.
It shall be your sole responsibility to do whatever is necessary to access the Website, and to ensure that all people accessing the Website through your profile and/or Internet connection are aware of the Terms and Conditions of this Website, and comply with them.
You may use this Website, and print and download extracts from it, for your personal non-commercial use, provided that you comply with the following rules:
- You may not engage in fraudulent use of the Site (such as hacking or scrapping).
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyrights and other intellectual and industrial property rights of this Web Page are owned by the company Pocom and whose owner is Lara López Pérez. The content of the Web Page (including but not limited to texts, graphic images and photographs) will be owned by Apartmenthoog, and it will be its responsibility to communicate the updating of this information to Pocom if necessary, in order to make the necessary changes in the Website. These works are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and conventions around the world, and all rights are reserved. For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of this Web Site, any use of extracts from this Website other than as set out in paragraph 7.1 is prohibited.
- You may not modify the digital or paper copies of any content that you print in accordance with paragraph 7.1, and you may not use any drawings, photos or other graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- You must ensure that Pocom’s status as the author of this Website is always acknowledged.
- You may not use any of the contents of this Web Page or the Web Page itself for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from Pocom to do so.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of section 7.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored on any other website, or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in the Terms and Conditions of this Web Site are reserved.
The User must be at least 18 years of age, legally capable of entering into a contract and using this Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The Site has the function of assisting the User in the search for rental properties in Barcelona and Altea.
Except in the case of fraud for which it is up to the User to prove, the User is financially responsible for his actions on the Site, in particular for the use of his User name and password. He also guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided on the Site. Any fraudulent use of the Site, or use that contravenes these Terms and Conditions, may result in the User being denied access to the Services offered by Apartmenthoog or other features of the Site at any time.
- User can see the property details and check availability for selected dates.
- Prices are displayed for the number of selected nights.
- Price breakdown includes a refundable deposit and a cleaning fee.
- User needs to fill the booking form with his contact details to confirm his reservation inquiry.
- Once the booking inquiry is received, it will be reviewed and confirmed manually by Apartmenthoog, after checking and confirming the availability for the selected dates.
- Once the booking is accepted, Apartmenthoog will ask a payment to the User in order to fully confirm the reservation:
- Altea properties: the whole amount of the it is needed to confirm the booking.
- Barcelona: User need to pay the deposit and the first month of his stay to confirm the booking.
- The deposit will be refunded within 7 days after the end of the stay by bank transfer.
- For long-term bookings flexible paying conditions will apply, depending on the length of the stay.
When receiving the booking confirmation email, you also get a link to cancel your booking. Please answer this email if you want to apply any change to your reservation.
Once the request is sent, The owner will confirm the booking update within 48 business hours. We will provide all the details about any upgrade or refund at the same time.
In case of cancellation, client needs to send a written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If they cancel more than 7 days before the arrival date, no penalties will apply.
- If they cancel less than 7 days before the arrival date, we will keep 25% of the total amount of the booking.
- If they cancel less than 24h before the arrival date or they don’t show, we will keep 100% of the total amount of the booking
We require a deposit to confirm the reservation. The amount of the deposit depends on the destination and the length of the stay:
- Barcelona: 800 euros
- Altea: 350 euros
The deposit will be refunded by bank transfer 5 days after the checkout control:
- Penalties will be applied if we find something missing or broken.
- If anything is broken or not working well in the apartment when client arrives or during their stay, they must notify the owner as soon as possible in order to avoid possible penalties after the checkout control.
Use of storage of data
Changes to this Terms and Conditions
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Terms and Conditions.
You are advised to review this Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to this Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.